Are you a First Home Buyer? Have you decided to buy your First Home?
One of the most exciting yet daunting experiences in your life is buying your first home. With so much going on, it can be hard to keep on top of everything and get the best possible outcome from the process.
How can we help?
Buying your first home is where we at Focus can help. With our wealth of experience and knowledge, we will guide you through the experience step by step and ensure that you get maximum benefits in buying your first home. This creates a stress free experience where you can focus on the things you need in buying your first home.
Some or the key steps we assist when helping you buy you first home, include:
- We will take you through every step of the purchasing process.
- We will determine how much you can borrow and what your best loan choices are.
- Complimentary property reports and information to ensure the home you purchase is bought with all the information in hand.
- We will assist you in completing and applying for the First home Owners Grant (FHOG)
- We will connect you to our team of experts to guide and support you including settlement agents, building inspectors and pest inspectors.
- If you are eligible for the Home Buyers Assistant Account, we will assist in obtaining this little known additional grant.
With our qualified and experienced service we ensure that you will have access to all of the financial and associated benefits of being a first home buyer. As a result you get to enjoy the moments that matter, like turning the key in the door for the first time and walking in to your new home.
On top of our experience in getting the best possible first home loan, the team at Focus are also experts when it comes to property advice. Using our own personal experience we have aided many clients in not only gaining a loan but also in finding the best possible home for them. We take into consideration your wants, needs and current situation to find the ideal fit for you.
We continue to care.
Over time, things change and here at Focus we understand that. Lenders, their policy and your personal situation are not immune to this. As a result, it is important to constantly be keeping on top of your loan.
We will keep in touch regularly and be on hand to answer your questions including contacting you annually to review your loan and see if your initial loan is still what is best for you.
So if you looking for an home loan expert to guide you through your first home purchase and be there for you down there track please CONTACT US now or call us on 6162 6577.